The Early Learning Center at the East Valley JCC has launched a Playground Project to renovate the playground and we need your help!
The project includes new shade structures, new playground equipment, new grass, a new patio/sukkah cover and a new fence.
The total cost for the first phase is $120,000 and the goal is to reach this goal by April of this year so it will be ready for children to have shaded outdoor play areas by summer 2022.
As a token of our appreciation for community support, the different giving levels come with the following gifts:
- $360: Certificate of appreciation
- $500: Certificate of appreciation and free pizza lunch for one camper during summer camp
- $750: Certificate of appreciation and one week of summer camp for one camper
- $1,000: Family portrait by Studio No. 5 (for conditions, visit evjcc.org/playground)
- $1,800: Family recognition tile and mention in weekly newsletter
- $5,000-$10,000: Naming opportunities
Every dollar counts! Will you help provide this new space for our ELC students and Camp Rimon campers?