J Flex Time
Make your own schedule
J Flex Time is designed to make it as convenient as possible for families to attend the EVJCC’s Early Learning Center.
- J Flex Time is for children 6 weeks through 24 months years old.
- Preschool hours, including before- and after-care, are available from 7 a.m.- 6 p.m. Monday – Friday.
Your family has freedom to prepay for a set amount of hours each month.
You have the ability to select the hours and days you need during the year. Only invest for the time you need care for your child.
A minimum number of hours is required:
- Infants and toddlers: 80 hours/month
- 2s and 3s: 12 hours per week (three days 9 a.m.-1 p.m.)
- Prek-K: 24 hours/week (9 a.m.-3 p.m. four days/week)
You’ll receive regular communication and, with your permission, pictures to show you how much fun your child is having at the ELC!
For more information, to schedule a tour, meet with our team, or to register, contact the ELC preschool office at (480) 897-0588 or email email@example.com.
The EVJCC personnel have received training in security and safety measures for scenarios including possible medical issues and the oversight of children and adults who are under our care and supervision. Our vigilance is demonstrated with a 40-year plus safe school environment. Read more about our safety policies and procedures.