Day Camp Rimon Katan is for those age 2 years – Pre-Kindergarten
Day Camp Rimon is for those in Kindergarten – 9th grade
Overnight Camp for those in 6th – 9th grade
Aftercare Enrichment Available
March 9-20, 2020
Camp hours: 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. with early and late care available. Space is limited.
Campers will set off on new adventures, enjoy fun activities and meet new friends while celebrating Purim.
- Fun sports, Mad Science, STEAM, music, art culture
- Week 1: Purim carnival: Join us on the stage at the J with lots of Purim-themed activities that conclude with a play performed by our campers at the end of the week.
- Week 2: STEAM Week: We put on our thinking caps as we spend the week exploring our scientific side with the Arizona Science Center and coding classes.
- Monday, March 16: Field trip to Skateland with STEM lesson
- Friday, March 20: Arizona Science Center visits the J
Prices until Feb. 14: $45 per day, $450 for entire camp
Prices after Feb. 14: $50 per day, $500 for entire camp
Early and late care: $10/day until Feb. 14, $15 after Feb. 14
The impact of Jewish camp is immediate —
Campers return home connected to a community, with a special group of friends, and lasting memories!
And it doesn’t stop there.
Children with pivotal Jewish camp experiences are more likely to become adults who value their Jewish heritage, support Jewish causes, and
take on leadership roles in their communities.
Youth have the opportunity to explore new physical, social and educational activities, display their talents, and gain independence.
Camping teaches self-sufficiency, resourcefulness, character development, leadership, and how to contribute within a group.
We offer all the fun activities—aquatics, arts and crafts, basketball and soccer, dance, music, cooking, drama, outdoor adventure, field trips, and much more!
What more? Spirit Days. Electives. Talent Show. Overnight Sleepovers. Color Wars. Campfires. Fun!
For more information or to register, please contact the Camp office at (480) 897-0588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The EVJCC personnel have received training in security and safety measures for scenarios including possible medical issues and the oversight of children and adults who are under our care and supervision. Read more about our safety policies and procedures