Now extended to Aug. 14. Learn more.
9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. with early and late care available. Space is limited.
Camp Rimon Katan: Age 2-Pre-K
Camp Rimon Gadol is for grades K-9.
L.I.T. (Leaders in Training) program for grades 10-12.
Camp Rimon is implementing enhanced health and safety protocols this summer in order to operate safe programs and maintain the health of our staff and children. Click below to read the protocols, which may be adjusted periodically as advised by the Maricopa Health Department and the CDC.
Forms and downloads
- Camp Brochure
- Order form for lunch
- Cupcake Order Form
- Medical Consent Form
- COVID-19 Enhanced Health and Safety Protocol
- Camp Drop-off Map
- Camp Terms & Conditions
- COVID-19 Release Waiver
Camp Rimon Gadol extended to Aug. 14
For families who need additional weeks of camp, we are here for you!
- A safe environment that meets CDC guidelines for COVID-19, including small groups, sanitization and social distancing.
- Hours are 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, with options for before-care and after-care.
- For children in grades K-9
- There will be a designated space for children who are doing online school to work on their schoolwork and/or attend online classes. Children must be able to work independently. Technical support will be provided.
- Cost is $210/week for kindergarten and first grade; $220/week for grades 2-9. Before and after-care hours are $45/week each.
- Contact Sharon via email or at 480-897-0588 to reserve a spot. Space is limited.
The impact of Jewish camp is immediate —
Campers return home connected to a community, with a special group of friends, and lasting memories!
And it doesn’t stop there.
Children with pivotal Jewish camp experiences are more likely to become adults who value their Jewish heritage, support Jewish causes, and
take on leadership roles in their communities.
Youth have the opportunity to explore new physical, social and educational activities, display their talents, and gain independence.
Camping teaches self-sufficiency, resourcefulness, character development, leadership, and how to contribute within a group.
Our J’s counselors are dedicated to making sure camp is an outstanding experience for every camper!
For more information or to register, please contact the Camp office at (480) 897-0588 or email email@example.com
The EVJCC personnel have received training in security and safety measures for scenarios including possible medical issues and the oversight of children and adults who are under our care and supervision. Read more about our safety policies and procedures