Call for applications
What you need to know
“Doing Jewish” microgrants will be considered for programs that have a potential impact on strengthening Jewish connections and Jewish identity. Each project should also highlight a Jewish value.
How to apply
- Each applicant must fill out the grant application.
- After your application is accepted, you must submit:
- A completed release form
- A completed parental release form (for minors)
- Award agreement
- All projects must be completed by July 2023.
- You are required to share photo and/or video updates of your project as it progresses and at the conclusion of your project.
- At this time, the grants are not intended for camp scholarships or Israel trips.
What are the grant amounts?
Grants will range from $100-$1,000, depending on the scope of the project and how many people it will reach.
Who is eligible to apply?
These grants are for Jewish youth and adults who live in the Greater Phoenix area.