Fun at Home
Content from our Early Childhood Learning Center teachers and other resources.
- What Was I Scared Of? Ms.Janet reads the Dr. Seuss story.
- Germs Are Not for Sharing Miss Christine reads a book that reminds children of something they shouldn’t be sharing.
- How do Dinosaurs Go Up and Down Storytime with Ms Cierra (and special guest, Axel)
- The Pout Pout Fish, Far Far From Home with Ms. Sarah
- Stephanie’s Ponytail with Ms. Janet
- To the Rescue with Ms. Cierra, featuring special guests Axel and Apollo
- I Am Helping with Ms. Sarah
- Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems The Kennedy Center Education Artist-in-Residence presents Lunch Doodles every weekday at 1 p.m. EST.
- What Number is That? (ages 4 and up)
- 6 Second Hebrew
- Bathtub Fun with Miss Lisa
- Colors in Hebrew and English with Christine
- Leaf Art with Emilee
- Passover Pyramids with Ms. Adi (download sheet here)
- Bake cookies with Yamit
- Make Yogurt Cake with Chef Melinda
- Sidewalk Chalk Board Game with Ms. Sara
- Ball Rescue and Smush Painting with Ms. Mariah
- Science experiment Miss Christine does a science experiment about germs to teach about the importance of handwashing.
- Tubular Math and Science (ages 2 and up)
- STEM project about sun protection (ages 6 and up)
- Pretend Potions Science and sensory fun
- Resources from the SciTech Institute Printable daily schedules, activities and lessons
- Dancing person – Science with Ms Sarah
- Science experiment with oil and water with Miss Lisa and her assistant