- This event has passed.
A Night of Parent Education
June 30 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm MST
Five experts come together for a virtual TOD talk to discuss different topics around raising children. The event is geared toward families with children ages 3-6, but is open to all. Register below to receive a discount code (25% off). Questions? Contact Pam Morris, ELC director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speakers and topics
1. Feeling helpless in the face of crying? How to handle all the tears
Dr. Rebecca Schrag Hershberg, Ph.D. Child Clinical Psychologist, Founder of Little House Calls
2. Setting the grounds: How you can help your preschooler develop successful reading skills
Allison Lebow Fridman, M.S., CCC-SLP, Speech and Language Pathologist
3. Is your kid not listening to you anymore? Good chance you’ve fallen into communication blocks
Julie A. Ross, M.A. Parenting Expert & Counselor, Executive Director of Parenting Horizons
4. Raising a healthy eater: How to plan your family meals without becoming a short-order cook
Ayelet Schieber, Paediatric Registered Dietitian, NYU Langone Medical Center
5. Am I upset or angry? Recognizing your child’s feelings to strengthen social development
Dr. Jessica Dahan, Ph.D. LMHC, Developmental Psychologist, Owner of TheDrJWay