Camp Rimon Gadol Art Contest
Call for submissions
What you need to know
About the competition
The exhibition is a celebration of imagination and creativity with the theme of summer fun. All subjects and styles are eligible, from traditional to contemporary. Entries are judged based on the theme, artistic merit, design, originality, technical excellence and content.
How to submit
- Each artist may submit only one work for review.
- All media and material accepted. New work only. Your work can be in any 2-dimensional or three-dimensional media.
- You must submit:
- One digital image for a two-dimensional work
- THREE images for your three-dimensional work
- A completed submission form
- A completed submission release form
- Campers may drop off their artwork at camp.
- Your work must have been made no earlier than June 2021 and should not have entered into any other art competitions.
- Submissions from someone other than the artist applying for this show are ineligible and will be rejected.
Are there awards?
Yes! Prizes are $150 for first place, $100 for second place and $50 for third place. The winners and honorable mentions will be announced in August 2021.
Online submission image requirements
- Submission attachments must be under 4mb and a maximum of 4800px on the longest side.*
- To submit your work, fill out the submission form and signed release form and attach the photo(s) of your work. Please include your name in the file name of your artwork.
*Don’t panic if you are unfamiliar with how to determine the pixel dimensions of a file. EVJCC will review submissions as they come in and will contact you if there are any problems.
Who is eligible to submit artwork?
The contest is for students in the East Valley (Apache Junction, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley and Tempe) who will be in grades K-9 in Fall 2021.
Questions? Ask them here.
Submit by July 31
- Submission form should include uploads of images (one digital image for two-dimensional work and three images for three-dimensional work) and a signed, completed submission release form.