Parent's Night Out
Dates for Parent's Night Out:
Saturdays from 6-11pm: Only 1 more until the summer on May 14th!
Take back your Saturday nights with a chance to spend an evening away from your children and leave the babysitting up to the JCC!
We provide experienced JCC staff, games, crafts, movies, friends, and fun while you enjoy an evening out on the town!
If you order a Pizza Dinner, The cost is $30 for the first child and $20 for each additional child.
Without dinner, the cost is $25 for the first child and $15 for each additional child.
Please RSVP to secure your spot at these prices. Prices increase after the Wednesday prior to the date - 2/17, 3/2, 4/13 and 5/11.! Register early to ensure a space for your child.
Non Members Welcome!
Exciting Things Are Happening at PNO!
Parents' Night Out forthe kids means:
* Experienced JCC staff and summer counselors leading games, crafts, and fun!
* Spending an evening with your JCC and camp friends!
* Separate movies for younger and older children!
Parents' Night Out for the parents means:
* Your children are safe and engaged with experienced JCC staff leading games, crafts, and fun!
* Your children are being cared for by staff who are first aid/cpr certified and have their fingerprint clearance cards!
* Your children are having fun!
Our preschool age children will view their movie in a carpeted room on a tv while our school age children will have a movie projected onto the wall in our multipurpose room!
All participants are encouraged to bring sleeping bags or blankets to make themselves comfortable for the movie!
Families are encouraged to send a snack with their children if they wish as long as they are nut-free.
As always, our infants and toddlers will follow their own schedule with all snacks coming from the child's home.
For more information, please contact Jeff Hast, Youth Director, Hastj@evjcc.org or to RSVP contact us at 480-897-0588