Parent's Night Out
November 16, 2013 6-11 PM
This is your chance to spend an evening away from your children and leave the babysitting up to the JCC!
We provide experienced JCC staff, games, crafts, movies, friends, and fun while you enjoy an evening out on the town!
The cost is $24 for the first child and $12 for each additional child.
Please RSVP by 11/13/13 to secure your spot at these prices.
Non Members Welcome!
Exciting Things Are Happening at PNO!
Parents' Night Out for the kids means:
* Experienced JCC summer camp staff leading games, crafts, and fun!
* Spending an evening with your camp friends and counselors!
* Separate movies for younger and older children!
Parents' Night Out for the parents means:
* Your children are safe and engaged with experienced JCC summer camp staff leading games, crafts, and fun!
* Your children are being cared for by staff who are first aid/cpr certified and have their fingerprint clearance cards!
* Your children are having fun!
Our preschool age through second graders will view their movie in a carpeted room with a flat screen tv while our third graders and up, will have a movie projected onto the wall in our multipurpose room!
All participants are encouraged to bring sleeping bags or blankets to make themselves comfortable for the movie!
Popcorn, for children aged 3 and up, is provided for movie time but families are encouraged to send a snack with their children if they wish.
As always, our infants and toddlers will follow their own schedule with all snacks coming from the child's home.
For More information, please contact Welnerb@evjcc.org or to RSVP contact us at 480-897-0588